Personal Information About Customers That LondonPride.com Gathers
- Information You Give Us: We reserve the right to store any information, other than your credit card number and avs code, that you enter on our web site or provide us over the phone or in any other way. This includes address information and shopping choices. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as shipping your packages, responding to your requests, improving our selection, and communicating with you. We may also use that information for future marketing purposes.
How LondonPride.com Shares Information About Customers
- London Pride provides your shipping information to UPS and FedEx (for obvious reasons).
- Where we have suppliers that function as third-party drop shippers for us., the information we supply to drop shippers only relates to the specific order being fulfilled by them. It is generally sent by secure email, secure http or secure ftp.
- Your credit card data does not remain on our records but is sent using the Cloud during order processing. As web technology and the online operating environment are constantly evolving, we cannot accurately predict all future applications of the data we store about your order history. If you strongly oppose any use of your contact information other than what is needed to fulfill orders, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event London Pride buys or sells a business unit, customer information may be one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the policies made in this Privacy Statement.
- With respect to law enforcement, we may be obliged to release personal information if we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of LondonPride.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with organizations that fight fraud and identity theft.
Security of Sensitive Information
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only a fragment of your credit card number when confirming an order. Information stored in our customer database is protected using state-of-the-art security methods.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Statement may change periodically. Please check our web site frequently to see if any changes take place. However, we will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
For questions, please contact us by phone at 1-727 517 3550 or by mail at 14100 Walsingham Road Largo Florida 33774
The LondonPride.com Safe & Secure Shopping Guarantee:
londonpride.com 100% Safe & Secure Guarantee Details:
- We guarantee that every transaction you make at londonpride.com is 100% safe and secure. This means you pay nothing in the event any unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping with us.
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of any fraudulent charges. If your bank were to hold you liable for any of this $50.00, londonpride.com will cover the entire liability amount for you, up to the full $50.00. londonpride.com will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at londonpride.com while using our secure server system.
In the event of any unauthorized use of your credit card, you must immediately notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedure
Emails from London Pride
- Subscribe With Confidence.
- In conjunction with AWeber’s PermissionPledge ™ we Protect Your Privacy and Inbox.
- Your Privacy and Inbox Are Safe at AWeber
- What Does This Mean?
- London Pride uses AWeber to responsibly manage their email marketing campaign
- We will send you email if you give them permission to do so (by subscribing to their mailing list). We will respect your permission.
- We will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
- We will abide by AWeber’s anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse.
- “What If I Want To Unsubscribe?”
- At the end of every email you receive from this website you will see an unsubscribe link.
- Click on that link and you will see an unsubscribe page with two columns marked “Subscribed” and “Unsubscribed”.
- Click on the button in the “Unsubscribed” column. We will immediately unsubscribe you!
- How Does AWeber Prevent Spam and Protect Inboxes?
- We review customers’ mailing lists with a variety of automatic tests.
- Our staff manually reviews mailing lists for any signs of irresponsible emailing.
- This two-pronged approach has helped keep spammers off AWeber ever since we started managing email in 1998.
- To make sure we can keep them off, we share ideas with others in several email industry and anti-spam groups like the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, the Anti-Phishing Working Group and the Online Trust Alliance.
- Report Abuse – Help Us Stamp Out Spam!
- If you feel you have received spam from an AWeber user, please report it to our Anti-Abuse Team immediately. You can email us at email@example.com.